Our Real Estate Services
Whether you're buying or selling a home, Brad Brauer is your source for the latest real estate information for the Phoenix Metro Area, from schools and utilities, to community happenings and mortgage estimates. With nearly two decades of experience as a trusted agent in the Phoenix real estate market, Brad offers an invaluable perspective on the Phoenix area, particularly in the Central and Historic Districts. Here's how we can help you:
Buying a Home
Our team provides potential buyers with all the necessary information to find the perfect place to call home. Whether this is your first time buying a home or your 100th, we give you the tools you need to find the house that is right for you.
Selling Your Home
The choice of Realtor can make all the difference in ensuring your home is completely ready for the market. Brad provides in-depth knowledge of the historic home market in Phoenix and can confirm your home is priced competitively.
When buying a new home, choosing a mortgage broker/lender is just as important as choosing your Realtor. We work with the most exceptional lenders in Phoenix to provide our clients a stress-free home buying experience.
Why Choose Brad BrauerMy goal is to provide the best possible service to all of my clients, buyers, sellers and prospects. This goal is accomplished by providing you with all information required to make an educated decision, constant communication, listening to your needs and changing with them and following up with everyone involved in the transaction. Accomplishing this goal provides a smooth and quick transaction with the least amount of stress in what can sometimes be a stressful time period.
- Licensed in Arizona since 1999
- Licensed Arizona Broker since 2011
- Certified e-PRO, National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Resident and former President of the Willo Historic District
- Arizona Resident since 1983
- Member of the Greater Phoenix Conventions and Visitors Bureau
- Member of The Greater Phoenix Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Member of The Phoenix Association of Realtors
- Married to Andrew Sansoni, 1/5/2016
- Dog lover -Yukon, Zeppelin and Cali
- Sport Bike rider - 2007 Yamaha R6
- Arizona Diamondback FAN - World Series Champs, 2001
- Enjoys working out and experiencing Arizona